PROCESS ENGINEER, AMMONIA - 11/GG13502 (10 - 15 yrs. )
Maaden Phosphate Company (MPC)
10 - 15 yrs.
1. Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering with 10 to 15 years experience in a similar fertilizer plant with knowledge of process engineering calculations.
2. use of computer programs for process equipment performance evaluation,
3. ability to carry out Root Cause Analysis RCA & HAZOP and process plant trouble shooting,
4. Review and evaluation of proposed modification.
5. Evaluation of performance of catalysts, Turbines & compressors.
Performance of Heat Exchangers & Waste heat boilers.
· Excellent knowledge of English.
· Technical report writing.
Good knowledge of software used in process evaluation.
Few years of Operations and project experience preferable
India`s leading government recognized manpower consultants. We have provided our
Recruiting Service since decades to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad
by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.