PROCESS ENGINEER, UTILITY - 11/GG13506 (10 - 15 yrs. )
Maaden Phosphate Company (MPC)
10 - 15 yrs.
1. Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering with 10 to 15 years experience in Preferred to have Experience in a similar fertilizer plant with knowledge of process engineering calculations.
2. use of computer programs for process equipment performance evaluation,
3. ability to carry out Root Cause Analysis RCA & HAZOP and process plant trouble shooting,
4. Review and evaluation of proposed modification.
5. Performance evaluation of Boilers and STG.
6. Integration of Utility network systems.
7. Excellent knowledge of English.
8. Technical report writing.
Good knowledge of software used in process evaluation. Few years of Operations and project experience preferable
India`s leading government recognized manpower consultants. We have provided our
Recruiting Service since decades to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad
by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.