OPERATION SERVICES SUPERVISOR - 12/GG05111 (5 - 8 yrs. )
MAADEN ALUMINIUM COMPANY
very good understanding of the Smelting facility, the process, materials, and people with demonstrated knowledge of operation services preferred
School & Graduation - Diploma
This position is accountable for managing the activities of bargaining unit employees in the Operation Services Department. The principal challenge is to provide leadership in day-to-day activities that are aligned with departmental operating plans in the areas of safety & health, environment, cost, continuous improvement, quality, customer satisfaction and labor relations. The main responsibilities of that area are:
Molten metal transportation from the Potroom to the Casthouse
Crucible cleaning activities
Crushed bath transportation
Aluminium fluoride handling
FTC alumina handling
Pot relining activities
· Implementation and follow-up of safety policies and procedures to enable the achievement of an injury-free work environment.
· Implementation and follow-up of continuous improvement initiatives in the Port operations.
· Maintain operation quality through systematic process control.
· Coordination of Port with production requirements of other departments.
· Controlling production and maintenance costs through productivity improvements and maintenance planning.
Maintain environmental, health, and safety management systems and best practices
This position requires very good communication skills and good relationship with other departments that are the customers.
This position requires a very good understanding of the Smelting facility, the process, materials, and people with demonstrated knowledge of operation services preferred. A minimum of demonstrated success in relative supervisory experience is required. An Associates or Bachelors Degree is preferred. Demonstrated ability in providing leadership, achieving results and driving change is required.
5 yrs of experience in similar position
Demonstrated PC skills are required, including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS-Outlook.
India`s leading government recognized manpower consultants. We have provided our
Recruiting Service since decades to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad
by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.