Door Technician - 16/GG029001 (2 - 3 yrs. )
A Leading Premium Service Oriented Company
School & Graduation - ITI
Automatic Door Technician Profile
We are seeking candidates preferably has minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the Door
Automation Filed. Electrical and mechanical skills are highly regarded.
Job involves installing, servicing and repairing a wide range of Automatic doors (Rolling
Shutters, Sliding Doors, Sectional Doors, Parking Barriers, etc…) within Qatar.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Travel to sites to install or service and repair doors
· Product-use demonstrations to clients
· Resolve technical or mechanical issues on-site where required.
· Complete installation / service reports & Site visit reports
The successful applicant must have:
· The ability to work responsibly without supervision but also as a team player
· Good communication skills in English ( Arabic will be an advantage)
· Clear and accurate written and oral skills
· Attention to detail and care in workmanship
· Initiative and willingness to learn
· Power & Hand Tools Experience
· Welding Experience
· Basic knowledge in use of Multimeter, Electric power supply connections , Electric
Motor & Control card Connections ….
Education Requirements: High school / ITI /Certification - Minimum
India`s leading government recognized manpower consultants. We have provided our
Recruiting Service since decades to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad
by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.